APS Training have the following CPC Driver TRAINING modules bespoke designed with the most up to date material out there. All our Driver CPC modules have recently been JAUPT approved.
HEALTH AND WELLBEING
Our health and wellbeing CPC Driver module is designed to minimise the risk accidents and injuries in the work place, resulting in fewer people being injured whilst at work and reducing financial burdens for employers. Below is some of the topics covered in our module.
- Workplace health and safety
- How to conduct a sufficient risk assessment
- Importance of PPE
- Slips and trips
- Health and diet
- Drug abuse
- Alcohol abuse
Our First Aid CPC Driver Module is designed to save lives and prevent conditions for worsening following a serious accident in the workplace. Below is some of the topics covered in our module.
- The responsibilities of a first aider
- Risk assessment
- Primary survey
- Secondary survey
- Top to toe assessment
- Breaks and bleeding
Our Defensive driving Driver CPC Module is designed to reduce accidents and deaths on the road, reduce fuel usage, reduce vehicle wear and tear and reduce driver stress. Below is some of the topics covered in our module.
- 5 keys to defensive driving
- 5 keys to fuel-efficient driving
- How to conduct a sufficient daily check in a correct and legal manner
- Sympathetic driving
- Controlling stress
DRIVERS HOURS AND DIGITAL TACHOGRAPH
Our Driving Hours and Digital Tachograph Regulations Driver CPC Module is designed to ensure drivers adhere to driving hours and digital Tachograph regulations. Below is some of the topics covered in our module.
- Driving hours legislation
- EU Rules
- Domestic rules
- Digital Tachograph legislation
- How to correctly use a digital Tachograph
- Digital Tachograph application
- Possible enforcement and sanctions
Above are just a few of our more popular Driver CPC Modules, more information available on request.