HEALTH AND SAFETY AT WORK
At APS Training we aim to make all workplaces as safe as possible by minimising risk to ensure all employees are working in a safe environment and reducing operating costs for employers. We do this by offering an intensive range of high quality health and safety at work courses.
REMBER FAILTO PREPARE, PREPARE TO FAIL
DID YOU KNOW?
- In 2014 there was
- 1.2 million working people suffering from a work-related illness
- 2,538 mesothelioma deaths due to past asbestos exposures (2013)
- 142 workers killed at work (2014/15)
- 78,000 other injuries to employees reported under RIDDOR
- 629,000 injuries at work from the Labour Force Survey
- 28.2 million working days lost due to work-related illness and workplace injury
- £14.2 billion estimated cost of injuries and ill health from current working conditions (2012/13)
WE HAVE THE FOLLOWING TRAINING AVAILABLE.
- Health and Safety at work
- Manual handling
- Personnel health and wellbeing
- Banksman training
- Fire safety training
- Emergency evacuation training
- First aid awareness training
- Defensive driving
Each subject takes along 3.5 hours to complete for a class of up to 20 delegates. Training days can be tailor made to suit every company’s needs.
REMBER PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN A CURE
For any further information please do not hesitate to contact a member of our team, or visit HSE website by clicking Here